Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 471 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I didn't even know where you guys were otherwise I would of said something. Did you guys not check the website while you were there? If I had known I would of shot you both a PM with a location :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't want to ruin your day :mib:

I can't check the web in the park, I can just send and receive tweets via my "dumb phone" (iPod touch is currently out of commission, and I don't think wifi has gotten that far forward in the park). DH found me shortly before he left about 7. I'm horrible at spotting people, and I get distracted easily as well. :lol:

I did have an off day on MIB, highest score was 612k and change through 3 rides.

Who was the dude who hung around with his redhead gf almost as long as me, because that girl deserves a medal. I would have left him LONG ago and found my way back to reality. Lol.

For those of you who were there today, wasnt it a hoot. :lol: I hope optimus is ready to go. Now the lighting is a different story. Also, if weather permits it to be installed today. There was even more activity tonight, some potter cranes were moving.

Contractors are scheduled tonight and softs are possible from here on out now. Of course I can't back for a few days...

Awesome I can't wait to see OP up...

Do we have any info on whats planned for the grand opening yet?

optimus.jpg

Whats he pointing at? Is it where the Lard Lad is going? Lard Lad is obviously a decepticon after the allspark. We must attack the donut shop, All your donuts are belong to us!