Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 488 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Be there in about 45, I'm hearing between 6-7pm. Red laces :look:

Comparisons to Spidey aren't un-warranted. I too was shocked about how similar it was but I just want to remind people that we got this attraction for nothing.... Gratis.... We didn't lose a ride for this and they built the freaking thing in less than 12 months.....

Yes it's similar to spidey but is that such a bad thing? No one ever said "I'm sorry that girl looks too much like Kate Upton for me to find her attractive"

- - - Updated - - -

BTW... How does the picture of the city stuck on the wall look in this version?

I always took issue with that looking horrible in Hollywood..... And how's the fake fire ball? I desperately wanted that fire to be real but Green is universal and all that!

To everyone waiting it out today: I want to wish you all good luck. We're all counting on you.

Also, does anyone know if they'll be opening the single rider line during softs?

Ash's comment concerning complaints of ride similarities of the "great" attractions is epic, "I'm sorry that girl looks too much like Kate Upton for me to find her attractive". That's the best comeback I've heard in a while.

This is pretty funny ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

It's happening

- - - Updated - - -

20130531_181535_zps479d8035.jpg

Oh and think I saw somebody with red laces cut in front of me ha ha ha cough cough HTF

Oh and microphone guy still saying might not happen so wait in line for own risk!