Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 492 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Looks a lot like this one...
8908307848_3bb985c6af_b.jpg

:thumbs:

Indeed it does :thumbs:

Remember, Universal commercial on the radio said come to the Ne-Yo concert early to ride Transformers. So maybe a Full day tomorrow? At least a 'fuller' day.

I cant get over the amount of people i heard talking asking what this ride is about!!!! They must be totally lost!! one lady asked this team member and he's like " uhh you never watched the movie" lol

I can't wait to hopefully get to finally ride tommorrow night.. Just missed softs the other day and work schedule hasn't allowed me to try again until tomorrow. The Optimus looks amazing with the lighting... Still wish i knew what he was supposed to be pointing at, lol...Hard to believe that a toy I grew up with YEARS ago is still very much relevant in 2013.

Thanks everyone this thing is beautiful at night and Optimus is a beast! As for Energon I think we should plan on enjoying the drinks of Springfield for the time being. Can't really get into because there a huge chunk of the puzzle I'm having a hard time figuring out.

Yesterday I waited from about 2 sets into the extended block by Monsters, and that was just about an hour from entrance to ride. Of course, Express use was pretty minimal, so it would likely be closer to 90 on a day with typical Express usage.

When you say Express use was minimal, does that mean Express was open for tech rehearsals?

Looks great, I love the auto bots logo lit up.

Who ever said TF isn't very popular in Europe.... Are you serious? What are you basing this on? I live in the UK and its huge here.... Trust me, British tourists will be very excited about this..... In fact some of my friends (who aren't into the parks as much as I) are super stoked about this.

I shall miss the speculation and excitement once this bad boy opens up... But then it'll be freely open to ride and we will have HP2.0 and various other projects to gossip about.

Everyone has done such a great job on this, I love this forum And it was this ride that brought me here. Thank you to everyone who has made it so easy to fit in and much more welcoming than others... I don't think I'll ever go back to WDW magic like I used to.

1. The appeal of Transformers does not travel far past North America. Parts of Asia love it, and that's about it. South America and Europe are not as into Transformers, at least not enough to warrant an international trip..
Wanna bet? The TF trilogy is huge in the UK.

Tourists from over here wouldn't travel just to specifically ride it - or any other attraction- anyway. We travel to Orlando because its Orlando. And then we want to ride the latest attractions.

I wouldn't be too worried. You guys are wayyyy overhyping the crowds that will be seen this summer. I would actually expect crowds only slightly larger than DM. Here's why:

1. The appeal of Transformers does not travel far past North America. Parts of Asia love it, and that's about it. South America and Europe are not as into Transformers, at least not enough to warrant an international trip.

Yeah, I think you're underestimating the popularity of Transformers over here. Sure, most people aren't going to cross the Atlantic just to ride, but it's definitely another great incentive along with Potter.

Great shots, HTF :thumbs: