Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 519 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Ok guys went out yesterday and got to see bumblebee and optimus enter the park all the way to the ride for the photo opp. OF course didnt have my phone for pictures!!! And all i can say everybody i asked keeps telling me thursday is going to be epic proportions. and sense i cant go!!!! anybody on here going to get some video?!?! please somebody on here get some video of thursday im so upset i cant go but hoping i get to see it on here.

Ok guys went out yesterday and got to see bumblebee and optimus enter the park all the way to the ride for the photo opp. OF course didnt have my phone for pictures!!! And all i can say everybody i asked keeps telling me thursday is going to be epic proportions. and sense i cant go!!!! anybody on here going to get some video?!?! please somebody on here get some video of thursday im so upset i cant go but hoping i get to see it on here.

I'm going, I'll bring the HD camera! :thumbs:

Sorry guys! Typing on the run."camo".

Ride is down now btw.

Fighter jets?

- - - Updated - - -

Better questions is who is going to be broadcasting it on Ustream?

So, are those black diamond jets merely retired US Military jets? Where does one go to purchase those?

On the purple note, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a few jets repainted for this GO. Big money talks.

Too, what is the significance of purple when it comes to TF?

decepticonairshow_reg.jpg

:pray:

So, are those black diamond jets merely retired US Military jets? Where does one go to purchase those?

On the purple note, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a few jets repainted for this GO. Big money talks.

Too, what is the significance of purple when it comes to TF?

I believe most of them are retired armed service members. The planes are private jets the team owns, not sure where they bought them from. If memory serves me correctly they were used planes that they fully restored.

I think its the smoke that was purple, thats how it looked on Universal's video. Maybe just a purple color for more of a dramatic effect

- - - Updated - - -

Another screen shot i got

How many jets were there???? 1 or 3?????

2 in tandem.

I believe most of them are retired armed service members. The planes are private jets the team owns, not sure where they bought them from. If memory serves me correctly they were used planes that they fully restored.

I think its the smoke that was purple, thats how it looked on Universal's video. Maybe just a purple color for more of a dramatic effect

- - - Updated - - -

Another screen shot i got

Could have been the smoke. I must admit I'm not good with seeing colors, and it was very tough with the sun.

2 in tandem.

Could have been the smoke. I must admit I'm not good with seeing colors, and it was very tough with the sun.

Watching the video again, the only time i notice and purple is when the jets fly directly overhead and whoever video taped got a purple lens flare when they followed the planes thru the sun. The rest of the time the smoke looked white as it normally does.