Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 523 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Yep. I'll be there 4a-11a everyday court is in session.

It's actually pretty exciting to be around a media circus like what's going on in Sanford. 200 rabid Journalists and the longest most boring jury selection in the history of "Court TV".

That's true, I guess I wasn't thinking about all the well national journalists that will be present. If you see Nancy Grace at some point, please spit at her feet for me...

at the park now. Just rode through single riders and by the time I got out and back around the single line was closed. Express line is open and the current standby is at 45 mins. Signs are posted that the ride will close at 5pm today. Lots off Uni+ creative staff with nametags and purple "staff" lanyards walking around.

From the outdoor queue (not the overflow) I can see two trucks. Looks like news trucks parked next to Park Plaza Jewlery. They're roped off with a "hot set" sign posted. I assume these are for tomorrow's festivities.

That's true, I guess I wasn't thinking about all the well national journalists that will be present. If you see Nancy Grace at some point, please spit at her feet for me...
Ol' Helmet Head's trailer is already here. And the Rev. Al Sharpton should be here any day now.

I know that the Bumblebee camaro and Optimus Prime truck are both there, any word if any other transformers vehicles will show up? I would love to see the Megatron mack there

I'm sad I'll miss the ceremony tomorrow morning but I'll be there first thing Saturday morning to check out the ride for the first time.

Any rumors of past or current film cast & crew showing up?

A few pages back, someone posted an employee bulliten saying there will be celebrities, '& to not ask for pics or autographs which could lead to termination. I guarantee you there will be at least 1 from Transformers, if not more. I predict at the very least, Peter Cullen will be there. I doubt they do this grand open any "less" spectacular than USH.

^ I wish! The ride closes at 5 today and some VIP activity will on throughout the night. Tomorrows celebration will be very active and utilize some "government" property. Also expect a couple of big names to be there but unfortunately no Megan Fox.

Yep. I'll be there 4a-11a everyday court is in session.

It's actually pretty exciting to be around a media circus like what's going on in Sanford. 200 rabid Journalists and the longest most boring jury selection in the history of "Court TV".

I really don't get it. I try to look for local news stories on Bay News 9 here in Tampa, but instead all they talk about is the stupid trial.

I guess I'm just one of those people who doesn't care until the verdict is in...the rest of it is meaningless to me.

BTW, been meaning to mention this all day, but didn't I read on here from another site that the Today Show was coming back on the 20th? Can anyone give me a thumbs up that that Matt and Savannah are on property or did I read wrong? There was no mention of Orlando on the show today. If so, I would expect a "fake" of them visiting Springfield shot from curious angles.

also guys are they doing anything after the grand opening or is that pretty much it... wondering if i should even bother showing up tommorow around 12 ish???

BTW, been meaning to mention this all day, but didn't I read on here from another site that the Today Show was coming back on the 20th? Can anyone give me a thumbs up that that Matt and Savannah are on property or did I read wrong? There was no mention of Orlando on the show today. If so, I would expect a "fake" of them visiting Springfield shot from curious angles.

:thumbs: