Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 524 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
So are we allowed to take pictures of him or say hi? Or do we lose our passes and get kicked out of the park?

If they aren't surrounded by an entourage then by all means ask away. Peter Cullen is a very friendly and approcachable person. He would have definently obliged your request as long as you never ask him about the voice he did for the Go-Bots cartoon :lol: I'm super psyched for tomorrow :thumbs:

If they aren't surrounded by an entourage then by all means ask away. Peter Cullen is a very friendly and approcachable person. He would have definently obliged your request as long as you never ask him about the voice he did for the Go-Bots cartoon :lol: I'm super psyched for tomorrow :thumbs:

I take it you've met him before at comic con or some other gathering? Thanks for the advice! I hope I'll be able to meet some of you guys tomorrow too!

Ugh just found out my big boss will be in at my job tomorrow...going to have to go in early, which means I'm most likely going to miss the big ceremony.

Is it at 10am or is it at 1? I'm hearing different things for start times.