1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Trolls 2

Discussion in 'Games, Movies & Sports' started by quinnmac000, May 10, 2018.

1. quinnmac000

quinnmac000 Veteran Member

Queen Poppy and Branch make a surprising discovery — there are other Troll worlds beyond their own, and their distinct differences create big clashes between these various tribes. When a mysterious threat puts all of the Trolls across the land in danger, Poppy, Branch, and their band of friends must embark on an epic quest to create harmony among the feuding Trolls to unite them against certain doom.

Coming out 2020 with more musical genres explored during this film.The film is produced by Gina Shay, directed by Walt Dohrn and co-directed by David P. Smith. The all-new installment of the franchise expands the series’ music genres to represent everything from pop, country, and hip-hop, to hard rock, funk, and EDM

First casting released:
    ‘Trolls 2’: Sam Rockwell, Chance The Rapper Join DreamWorks Animation Sequel | Deadline

2. rhino4evr

rhino4evr Veteran Member

Nilbog.

3. Galaxy Defender

Galaxy Defender Premium Member

I cringed when I heard about the first movie. Then I saw the trailer and was hooked. First movie did okay at the box office but the merchandising has done very well.

If this movie is more successful than the first one that definitely boosts the chances for seeing a Trolls attractions in the parks.