TRON Lightcycle Run | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

TRON Lightcycle Run

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Phew... with the Runaway Railway rumor, you had me worried there for a second.
I mean, I’ve heard no update on its timeline recently, so I’m assuming it’s still on line. Track is supposed to be beginning installation soon. Unlike GotG, the track will be installed before the building.

Reactions: Alicia
Can't believe this is still two years away. I mean, I fully understand why because of the exclusivity deal but looking at that picture there's absolutely no way it should be two years before anyone rides it.

Reactions: therock
Can't believe this is still two years away. I mean, I fully understand why because of the exclusivity deal but looking at that picture there's absolutely no way it should be two years before anyone rides it.
Track goes down quick. This thing still needs a show building around it and the giant awning that will go over the outside portion of the track and the entrance to the ride.

It probably shouldn’t need 2 years of work, but there’s still a significant amount to be done here.

Why is this build like Rock'n Rollercoaster, first the spaghetti-coaster than the box, and Guardians at Epcot they build first the box, than the spaghetti-coaster?
I think building the spaghetti-coaster first would be the easiest option.