Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TRON Lightcycle Run

I mean--it was alway's kind of a thing. Even when the original Disneyland opened, attractions have been sponsored in some shape and/or form.
Oh I know, its just weird to me. I guess I understand it from a business side of things but I've always found it so odd. Is Universal sponsored in any of its attractions?

Y’all are acting like sponsorships are a new thing. I personally don’t like it mostly bc of how out of place the green company logo is with Tron signage, but sponsorships have been around at Disney since ‘55.

Only in recent years have they become less common due to the internet, but even still, sponsorships are everywhere at WDW.

Y’all are acting like sponsorships are a new thing. I personally don’t like it mostly bc of how out of place the green company logo is with Tron signage, but sponsorships have been around at Disney since ‘55.

Only in recent years have they become less common due to the internet, but even still, sponsorships are everywhere at WDW.

Wasn’t the TTA sponsored by Alamo or something? Did that end so enterprise could come in?

I don’t go to WDW often at all so it was a little more jarring to me although I am aware of it. It’s just weird, for either company lol. Oh well.

Alamo is still a sponsor. Just was on it two days ago and saw the sign. Possibly ending in 2020 though? I think it started around 2010.

Weird I’d figure they’d have something in the contract about not having other rental car companies sponsoring attractions.

[Edited]

BUDGET for Rivers of Light (budget cuts)

Surely TESLA would have made more sense for this electronic vehicle ride. Perhaps Tesla is waiting for ’Tesla’s Test Track!’