TRON Lightcycle Run | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

TRON Lightcycle Run

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When Tron opened in Shanghai, I thought it looked fantastic.
Then, when they announced it for WDW, I was super excited to ride it.
Now, in life after Hagrid's, I just shrug.

Reactions: Mad Dog
When Tron opened in Shanghai, I thought it looked fantastic.
Then, when they announced it for WDW, I was super excited to ride it.
Now, in life after Hagrid's, I just shrug.
It’ll still be a nice addition, but yeah. Headliner (themed) coasters have have a lot to live up to after Hagrid.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
How does adding a major new ride like this affect park capacity? Does it allow them to let more guests in during the busy times? Is this something the fire marshal has to sign off on? I know Magic Kingdom is the most visited theme park in the world and can often reach capacity around the holidays or other major events...

How does adding a major new ride like this affect park capacity? Does it allow them to let more guests in during the busy times? Is this something the fire marshal has to sign off on? I know Magic Kingdom is the most visited theme park in the world and can often reach capacity around the holidays or other major events...
General rule of thumb is if it increases the guest accessible area when compared to before its construction, then capacity increases. The larger walkways, the addition of a ride queue, and new walkway leading to the entrance mean that the capacity will increase.

I don’t know if it will be a big enough difference to make really make a noticeable difference though.

Reactions: Bulldog45
Since New Fantasyland opened, there really hasn't been many days MK reached any of the closed for capacity levels....like they used too. Tron should be another positive, though just a little bit.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I’m extremely confused what they are going for here. It looks like they let the person who decided on the ugly Innoventions paint job decide the look of the building...

Reactions: Cheezbat
Assuming that fully theming the showbuilding or hiding it better are off the table, I guess it's a question of whether a single-color giant box is better than a multi-color giant box.