TRON Lightcycle Run | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

TRON Lightcycle Run

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So having been down here yesterday, the building/show building is nowhere near as intrusive as I thought it would be. I can imagine if you're over in Storybook Circus and the walking path you can spot it, but from inside Tomorrowland it's pretty well hidden behind Space Mountain and the gift shop.

Though man, that's gonna' be a tiny pathway to Tron!

Reactions: belloq87 and Alicia
So having been down here yesterday, the building/show building is nowhere near as intrusive as I thought it would be. I can imagine if you're over in Storybook Circus and the walking path you can spot it, but from inside Tomorrowland it's pretty well hidden behind Space Mountain and the gift shop.

Though man, that's gonna' be a tiny pathway to Tron!
Yeah, it's gonna be tight. I kinda wish they would've taken this time and redone the Space Mountain gift shop. Basically knocked the walls out on the side near the Tron walkway and made the gift shop smaller to make the pathway bigger.

Reactions: Tobias
Yeah, it's gonna be tight. I kinda wish they would've taken this time and redone the Space Mountain gift shop. Basically knocked the walls out on the side near the Tron walkway and made the gift shop smaller to make the pathway bigger.

Agreed, I know the gift shop used to have the arcade beforehand, but that building no longer needs to be as big as it is. At the moment, it's looking to be quite a bottleneck whenever it does open.

What's the plan for people with bags while riding?
Lockers possibly? Although the costar doesn't go upside-down, so there could be a side pouch on Ride Vehicles I guess to stow things. Anyone know how it's done in Shanghai?

Lockers possibly? Although the costar doesn't go upside-down, so there could be a side pouch on Ride Vehicles I guess to stow things. Anyone know how it's done in Shanghai?

Looking into it the other day, I found this video:

If you skip to about 1min 20secs, the train has a little pouch for some storage but it won't hold a bag.

Magic bands would be perfect for a locker system. I can't think of any rides at Disney that currently use lockers but I could easily be wrong.

Looking into it the other day, I found this video:

If you skip to about 1min 20secs, the train has a little pouch for some storage but it won't hold a bag.

Magic bands would be perfect for a locker system. I can't think of any rides at Disney that currently use lockers but I could easily be wrong.

Kali River Rapids is the only ride at WDW that even offers lockers as an option (although not required).