Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe a hybrid concept where it could technically be based on both? But yea, this new movie is gonna be a huge hit, (and may only be the first of a new trilogy,) so they're gonna wanna have this tie into it for sure.

EDIT: Fun Fact - Mary Poppins Returns will have the longest gap between live-action film sequels in history at 54 years.

I wonder if a Pooh/Christopher Robin concept was ever on the table, what with the movie and UK tie in it must have been discussed. I know we alreadt have a Pooh ride but something more Christopher Robin orientated could have been a fun idea too.

I wonder if a Pooh/Christopher Robin concept was ever on the table, what with the movie and UK tie in it must have been discussed. I know we alreadt have a Pooh ride but something more Christopher Robin orientated could have been a fun idea too.
From Saving Mr. Banks...

tumblr_nook2jzLPM1rcb0d2o1_500.jpg

P.L. Travers: “Poor AA Milne.”

il_570xN.483930494_3qtz.jpg

I was hoping for the play area they put together for Flower and Gardens, it screams current Disney quality but I guess they are going for a reused flat ride from Sea World or maybe even a new one.

A dark ride would be the better option so I’m hoping they go through with that instead of some flat ride.

You know I’ll come out and say no on this.

Epcot is a lot like USF in that all the attractions* are indoors based. They need something out door and smaller in scale to balance out the offerings.

*Test Track and it’s 20 seconds outside not withstanding

Reactions: SeventyOne