Universal 14-Day Tickets | Inside Universal Forums

Universal 14-Day Tickets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GadgetGuru

V.I.P. Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
I'm heading to Universal the first week of March!

I've got a question about tickets. A long time ago (pre-Potter), Universal sold these 14-day unlimited passes. I've seen them on UndercoverTourist but nowhere else. Can you still buy them and do you think they're worth it?

If you fancy doing SeaWorld, Busch, and Wet n Wild too, the Orlando Flex Ticket might be worth while looking into.

Edit: If you want to save a bit on parking too, visit Wet N Wild, pay for parking and then head to the park you want. Wet n Wild only charge $12 for parking and you only pay once per day for parking with that ticket.

If you fancy doing SeaWorld, Busch, and Wet n Wild too, the Orlando Flex Ticket might be worth while looking into.

Edit: If you want to save a bit on parking too, visit Wet N Wild, pay for parking and then head to the park you want. Wet n Wild only charge $12 for parking and you only pay once per day for parking with that ticket.
Walking from Wet N Wild will require some fairly decent Frogger skills.

Reactions: Brervixen
Walking from Wet N Wild will require some fairly decent Frogger skills.

I mean drive into Wet n Wild, pay for your parking then exit and drive to Universal and you only need to show your receipt and you won't need to pay for parking again.

I mean drive into Wet n Wild, pay for your parking then exit and drive to Universal and you only need to show your receipt and you won't need to pay for parking again.
Ahh that sounds way safer. I had no idea that could even be done.

Yes, the ticket is still available. Its called the 3 park unlimited ticket. You get unlimited visits to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Wet N Wild for 14 consecutive days. You can still buy them on undercovertourist.com, which is a very reputable and trusted site. Remember that Wet N Wild is closing soon though, so these tickets expire 12/31/2016. Also, you'd come out better in the long run by spending just a couple of dollars more for a power pass.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Yes, the ticket is still available. Its called the 3 park unlimited ticket. You get unlimited visits to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Wet N Wild for 14 consecutive days. You can still buy them on undercovertourist.com, which is a very reputable and trusted site. Remember that Wet N Wild is closing soon though, so these tickets expire 12/31/2016. Also, you'd come out better in the long run by spending just a couple of dollars more for a power pass.
Right. We did the 14 day pass until we discovered the merits of the AP.