Universal Announces Florida Resident Summer Offer | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Announces Florida Resident Summer Offer

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
1340443491.jpg

Honestly, for 95 bucks per adult/ night for all of that? That's a pretty good deal if you ask me. I mean what are two park hopper tickets costing? 120? 130? Not adding hotels, food, etc...My grandfather works for USO and we've always gotten in free but he's retiring here soon and I've been looking to see what exactly some of this stuff looks like cost wise, turns out its not as bad as I thought!

My wife got the 15 month power pass for 160 bucks tonight. I thought that was a heck of a deal. And since I have a preferred pass she still gets all the discounts and free parking!

HELP PLEASE!!!!

I'm trying to purchase a FL resident Preferred Annual Pass online with the 3 months free but have no idea where to enter the UPC code during checkout. I get all the way to where you enter your billing information and credit card number and I see a field that says Promo Code but it's not accepting the UPC there. Anyone have any clue about this?