Universal AP Renewal Special | Inside Universal Forums

Universal AP Renewal Special

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mad Dog

V.I.P. Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
Just in the mail today. Renew now and get 15 months for the price of 12 PLUS save 20% when you renew.....Nice deal. I don't remember getting one of these offers before. ;):) and I would guess this says something about attendance.

Just in the mail today. Renew now and get 15 months for the price of 12 PLUS save 20% when you renew.....Nice deal. I don't remember getting one of these offers before. ;):) and I would guess this says something about attendance.

We had gotten that same deal when our AP came up in MAR. I have seen the deal often around Mardi Gras time of year, but it was the first time they offered it to us (as existing AP holders)...sad thing is things came up and we've made less trips this year, but yeah, I figured they were expecting a slow down (or not much new for the regulars or something), but heck, we have til June to hit the place up a few times and we will finally be there this week.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Wow!, I missed the extra months last year. Hope they have this next May.

Reactions: Mad Dog