Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Daycare for HHN?

Mar 17, 2013
NC
Anyone have experience in using Universals on-site child care? My wife and I will be going in late September/Early October and want to go to HHN, they have child care available at the on-site resorts.....how is it? My son is 7.

Also, does or will Cabana Bay get this in the future?

The evening kids clubs are only at the deluxe resorts but I think you can use them if staying at CBBR. Concierge can also hook you up with in room babysitting.

The evening kids clubs are only at the deluxe resorts but I think you can use them if staying at CBBR. Concierge can also hook you up with in room babysitting.

Yup, called today. Cabana guests can use hardrock, or loews kids clubs. They're as of now, $25 an hour per kid, and $15 if you want food.

Save yourself a lot of trouble because a lot of hotels don't know or won't refer a child care service; I know who to call, Sunshine Babysitting 407-421-6505, they have sitters available days/nights (24hrs) and they are fully licensed and insured. You can pay the babysitter directly or pay online from the website on your smartphone.