Universal Dining Plan expiration? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Dining Plan expiration?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 16, 2018
WI
Back in July of this year (2018) we went to Universal and got Universal Dining Plan as part of the package. It had 1 Quick Service, 1 Full Service, 2 Snacks and like 3 Beverages on each card. We didn't get a chance to use them much so most of it wasn't used. We talked to guest services and were told we could use it until the end of the year. But what I have found online says it expires after 14 days. Not sure which is true.

We are planning another trip there in November of this year (couple weeks from now) and it would be nice to use them up if we still can.

Anyone know for sure if would still be any good?

Back in July of this year (2018) we went to Universal and got Universal Dining Plan as part of the package. It had 1 Quick Service, 1 Full Service, 2 Snacks and like 3 Beverages on each card. We didn't get a chance to use them much so most of it wasn't used. We talked to guest services and were told we could use it until the end of the year. But what I have found online says it expires after 14 days. Not sure which is true.

We are planning another trip there in November of this year (couple weeks from now) and it would be nice to use them up if we still can.

Anyone know for sure if would still be any good?

Neither! They don't expire, as long as you kept the card.

So yes, you should be able to still use them in November.

Also - Welcome!

I read somewhere that the Universal Dining Plan – Quick Service plans you buy at the park don't expire, but I thought the same source said Universal Dining Plan did after 14 days.

How confident are you in that they don't? Sound like some good news. Thanks.

I read somewhere that the Universal Dining Plan – Quick Service plans you buy at the park don't expire, but I thought the same source said Universal Dining Plan did after 14 days.

How confident are you in that they don't? Sound like some good news. Thanks.

About 99%

Neither! They don't expire, as long as you kept the card.

So yes, you should be able to still use them in November.

Also - Welcome!

Brian- does that include the regular plans you buy in the park. As an example, when they did the Buy one get one 50% for pass holder appreciation in 2017?

Brian- does that include the regular plans you buy in the park. As an example, when they did the Buy one get one 50% for pass holder appreciation in 2017?

AFAIK - yes.

As long you still have the card, you're good. If it's lost, you're out of luck.