Universal Dining Rezzies? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Dining Rezzies?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
are there any restaurants that i need to make a ressie when i go in June, there will be 4 of u,s either in the parks or citywalk?

My rule of thumb is always make reservations for the places you really want to eat at. It's your vacation, no sense on risking 20-30 min wait when you can plan ahead.

Mythos can get busy, especially since it's Summer. If that's a place you want to enjoy; then yes, make reservations. However, unlike Disney, Universal doesn't have this aura of "OMG need to eat here" so you don't need to make them until a week before or so.

At CityWalk, Cowfish & Vivo can get crowded but you make reservations usually day of or before. It all depends on where you really want eat at.

Reactions: twebber55
Also, you can pull up the restaurant pages on Universal's site on your phone or use the apps Zomato or OpenTable and get reservations while you're there, even same day.

Reactions: twebber55