Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
the outside though, is soooooo over the top 'ugly' :yuck:.....better to go in the direction of Art of Animation, heavy theming but more tasteful.

I honestly expected to hate the outside but I kind of liked it. Photos make it look far worse than it actually is plus it's not really aimed at the adults. After people watching for 5 mins, the kids arriving to the hotel, really got a good kick out of it, as gaudy as it seems.

I honestly expected to hate the outside but I kind of liked it. Photos make it look far worse than it actually is plus it's not really aimed at the adults. After people watching for 5 mins, the kids arriving to the hotel, really got a good kick out of it, as gaudy as it seems.
and...how many 6 packs had you consumed when you made that determination? Just kidding ;) :) anyway......Heh, i stayed at AA in November.Pop Century was just a few yards away from the Skyliner I got on every day. It was pretty damn tacky and ugly outside.

Reactions: Scott W.
....depends.

6ca7a251971fc1f8fe109808a74b2c02.png

Universal Orlando Resort has provided a sneak peek of the food and drink options that will be offered at its newest and eighth hotel, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, opening this month on March 17.

Universal Orlando Resort has provided a sneak peek of the food and drink options that will be offered at its newest and eighth hotel, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, opening this month on March 17.

How many buckets of drinks will we see people walking onto busses with? lol

Food looks good but execution of Surfside's menu left a lot to be desired. I'll be interested to see how a cheap fish and chips option is.

Reactions: HandsomePete
Which is odd since THIS is the cheaper one. I think they learned some lessons with Surfside on what to plus.
Yea, really impressed with the improvements they made here compared to Surfside. Surfside is nice, but this takes it to another level
I also think they had a better theme to work with. The Dockside theme just seems to have more that can be fleshed out in a visual sense than Surfside.