Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

Yeah, I was searching that first weekend in April which looks like it might be Spring Break time? Easter lands on 4/12 next year.

For those walking to the parks (warning: it's a hike) or exploring the area, you can also just walk through the parking garage and exit right onto I-Drive.

Is my family just weird that we don't think it's that far of a walk? We've walked from the Best Western just down the road (farther away, technically), passing over I4 is kind of nasty from a smell perspective, but it's otherwise a decent walk. Once you consider how much you're walking over the course of a day, it's not that much more walking - maybe a mile one way?

I guess if you have kids it's a bit more of an issue. A handful of able-bodied adults with vacation energy wouldn't have much problem though.

Is my family just weird that we don't think it's that far of a walk? We've walked from the Best Western just down the road (farther away, technically), passing over I4 is kind of nasty from a smell perspective, but it's otherwise a decent walk. Once you consider how much you're walking over the course of a day, it's not that much more walking - maybe a mile one way?

I guess if you have kids it's a bit more of an issue. A handful of able-bodied adults with vacation energy wouldn't have much problem though.
Thats good to know, my boyfriend and I just did the bus system in September which we thought worked well but we enjoy the walks, plus my bf is wanting to lose weight anyways, and walking together is one of the easiest/best ways to do that. Weather depending this is our plan come April. We're the type to spend full days in the parks so we get plenty of sitting time between rides, shows, just sit breaks, and dining.

I don’t trust the traffic in that area between the intersections, bridge, and confused tourists.

Morning Guys,

This will be the 5th time coming back to USF & IOF in September and the first time stopping in the new Dockside Suites.

Just a quick question, each time iv'e stayed in Royal Pacific, Hard Rock there is no cover charge to enter any of the bars, is this still the case when I stop in Endless Summer?

Many thanks,

Mark

Morning Guys,

This will be the 5th time coming back to USF & IOF in September and the first time stopping in the new Dockside Suites.

Just a quick question, each time iv'e stayed in Royal Pacific, Hard Rock there is no cover charge to enter any of the bars, is this still the case when I stop in Endless Summer?

Many thanks,

Mark
I have never encountered a cover at any of the hotels, I only know of the club charge in citywalk but no cover anywhere else that I am aware of.

I have never encountered a cover at any of the hotels, I only know of the club charge in citywalk but no cover anywhere else that I am aware of.

Sorry, I meant the cover in City Walk, so places like Rising Star, Pat O'Briens etc. I've never had to pay before, just wondered is this was any different by staying at Endless Summer.

Sorry, I meant the cover in City Walk, so places like Rising Star, Pat O'Briens etc. I've never had to pay before, just wondered is this was any different by staying at Endless Summer.
Sorry, I have an AP so I am covered by that and don't know the answer to your question then.

Morning Guys,

Many thanks,

Mark
It does look like the benefits section on the website matches all of the other hotels, so I would think that you're good.

More Than Just A Room Key
Stay with us and get resort-wide charging privileges using your room key card. You can also use your key card for complimentary access† to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for the length of your stay