Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

It does look like the benefits section on the website matches all of the other hotels, so I would think that you're good.

More Than Just A Room Key
Stay with us and get resort-wide charging privileges using your room key card. You can also use your key card for complimentary access† to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for the length of your stay

That's what I thought but thought i'd double check, Iv'e asked UO directly anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Anything special about Dockside in comparison to Surfside? Or is it largely more of the same?

I had always assumed they would be the same price.

Are they being run as two separate resorts?

They’re the same resort as much as Port Orleans is one resort. Checking online I was mistaken, they both start at $79 for a standard room and $120 for a suite but in practice I see dockside a few bucks less than Surfside.

They’re the same resort as much as Port Orleans is one resort. Checking online I was mistaken, they both start at $79 for a standard room and $120 for a suite but in practice I see dockside a few bucks less than Surfside.
I think part of it likely has to do with the views from the rooms are of pedestrian areas almost all the way around. Surfside sort of made it so a good percentage of the rooms were inward facing or looking out at the water, which calls for a bit of a price increase.

Universal Orlando Resort revealed the first look at its newest addition, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites – which will be grand opening on March 17, 2020.

While similar, I kinda like the design at Dockside better. Plus its bigger, and hotel lobby bar. Likely where ill be staying from here on out although Surfside was also lovely. Glad Universal added these 2 hotels.

Universal Orlando Resort revealed the first look at its newest addition, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites – which will be grand opening on March 17, 2020.

Is there a media preview planned? I can't remember.