Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Reactions: BigRed98
"From the creators of Halloween Horror Nights"

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

Sooo interesting to see Star Trek return to the park in some form.

Can we convert Mel's into the Cafe 80s??? I mean, with the real thing down the street, I feel like it should've been rethemed anyway.

Dungeons & Dragons... hmm.. I do enjoy the films (original & new).

But where's the anime!? Come on... gimme OnePiece! Demon Slayer! Inuyasha! Blue Lock! etc

knowing universal this will just be photo ops in the plaza
As a photo-wh0re, I'd be okay with photo-ops & themed food!

But honestly, I do fully expect the photo-op aspect. Let's be realistic here, this is Universal's answer to "Disneyland After Dark" event, which is basically themed food & photo-ops, with minimal entertainment.

The only "other" offerings I could see happening would be an "experience" in TWD venue & "themed dining" in Moulin Rouge

The lack of Castle Theatre & Globe "theatre" definitely hurts the park. I would lower expectations & not think of this being on the level of HHN. Gotta keep it in perspective.

"Spring" = Lunar New Year time, that event is more or less "dead", minus a half-a$$ed H&D overlay.

Reactions: BriefCasey
So we do have some space to play with

DWT is Somewhere you can throw something together
Water World can be used for something as well if its mostly vocal like a music concert or something
The Walking Dead House will be empty and its before the time they need to start installing things so that could be used
Central Plaza should be used as well
Above Jurassic World Restaurant can be used
Also while I doubt it...they could run trams to the Back to the Future Courthouse to let you walk around and get photos

So hopefully this event is worth the price

Also while I doubt it...they could run trams to the Back to the Future Courthouse to let you walk around and get photos
hold on... if we're going for unrealistic expectations. Utilize the space INSIDE the BTTF courthouse! It's just a big warehouse anyway :lol:

WAIT! What if... the One Piece show from USJ were brought to Hollywood?
Don't toy with my emotions. Also don't forget Detective Conan lol.

A Once Piece show at the Water World Stage........would be pretty Bomb
Annnnnnnddd I'm sold. *transfers all money to USH*