Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Hollywood Ticket/Entrance

Oct 18, 2019
Hi All,

I searched but couldn't find an updated answer. I saw this on a web site:

"Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ It's hidden in the fine print on Universal's website, but people who buy their tickets online get into Wizarding World one hour before the Theme Park opens (subject to availability, cancellation, and change). However, almost everyone buys their tickets online, so don't expect that this will keep you out of the crowds."

Is this true now?

Another question, can any type of ticket be upgraded to Express Pass (and Unlimited Express Pass) at the box offices? I just can upgrade the one day ticket to Express Pass and the Express Pass ticket to Unlimited when buying online. The 2 days ticket can't be upgraded online.

No early entry anymore. That ended last month. It was reduced from 1 hour to 1/2 hour and now its gone. If you get there at rope drop you should be able to see and do everything. Go right to Forbidden Journey and the wait should be minimal.

You should be able to upgrade in the park.