Universal Hotel Parking and AP pass question | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Hotel Parking and AP pass question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

IzzyB

V.I.P. Member
May 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Quick question, if I have an AP pass and I am going to a hotel for dinner, can I park at the hotel for free or should I park in the garage and figure out how to get to the hotel?

Quick question, if I have an AP pass and I am going to a hotel for dinner, can I park at the hotel for free or should I park in the garage and figure out how to get to the hotel?
If you are going to one of the signature restaurants, you can Valet park for $5.

If you are going to one of the signature restaurants, you can Valet park for $5.

I don't know where we are going. We are meeting friends out there and our plans are dinner and swimming, but we haven't picked a place. They are staying at Royal Pacific. Any good recommendations?

I don't know where we are going. We are meeting friends out there and our plans are dinner and swimming, but we haven't picked a place. They are staying at Royal Pacific. Any good recommendations?

Emeril's Tchoup Chop is the best! Eaten there quite a few times, the food is always great and the prices aren't half bad at all.

Reactions: Mad Dog

I believe Tchoup Chop validates all parking. Also Tchoup Chop is love, Tchoup Chop is life.

Reactions: UNIrd and Mad Dog
Tchoup Tchoup is excellent...A little secret. They have a happy hour that's something like 4 to 8 (not sure of the hours). Last time we were there they had their signature appetizers for $5 each if you dined at the tables adjacent to the bar, The two of us order like around 5 appetizers total (we share) and that's plenty food for us. Ends up being a $25 dinner for two in a signature restaurant.Might be worth calling to see if they're still doing it. The appetizer choices were great. Things like shrimp on toast, sushi, endeme, etc. ....Jakes bar/restaurant is also good if you want more basic fare like burgers, wings etc.

Tchoup Tchoup is excellent...A little secret. They have a happy hour that's something like 4 to 8 (not sure of the hours). Last time we were there they had their signature appetizers for $5 each if you dined at the tables adjacent to the bar, The two of us order like around 5 appetizers total (we share) and that's plenty food for us. Ends up being a $25 dinner for two in a signature restaurant.Might be worth calling to see if they're still doing it. The appetizer choices were great. Things like shrimp on toast, sushi, endeme, etc. ....Jakes bar/restaurant is also good if you want more basic fare like burgers, wings etc.
Citywalk Emeril's has a great happy hour as well. Cheapest craft beer and mixed drinks around as far as I could tell.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Well we ended up eating at the pool bar so the kids could swim quicker and that is the only place that doesn't validate. So the front desk earlier said to order a drink and they should validate it. So at the end we ask a hostess about ordering a drink to get validated and she just stamped it. So it worked out well. I think since we were leaving so late after park closing she probably realized I was not lying when I said we ate at the pool bar and hung out with friends.

So it worked out well. Was impressed with Royal Pacific and they were on club level so we got free dessert at night. It was a good evening.