Universal Hotels Discounts | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Hotels Discounts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 24, 2010
Does anyone know if Universal ever runs discounts on their hotels? I've never been but we are trying to squeeze in a trip to see WWOHP. We can't afford the $150 per night but with our dates being 12/18-12/22, I am expecting high crowds and would love the FOTL passes!

$150 a night is a pretty good rate if you ask me. Which resort were you interested in? How many people in the party (adults/children)? Are you a Florida Resident? AAA member?

Loews Hotels announces special one-day sale on June 7

Thanks to Orlando Informer for alerting people of this TBD deal....

iQiiIgpkOdCPP.jpg

Unfortunately, for this particular promotion, Loews is keeping their collective lips sealed. The link in the email goes to this page:

http://www.loewshotels.com/?chebs=email_3046065_vv_ss_en_yf_summerofloews_05302012

And as you can see for yourself, there is zero information about the one-day sale other than a countdown clock.

Nevertheless, we wanted to bring it to your attention just in case you are about to book your stay at Universal. It is worth noting that, if you take advantage of a discount rate directly through Loews, you will not be able to book a Universal vacation package. The good news is that you can still get Early Park Admission to the Wizarding World and unlimited Express Pass access. However, you will not be able to book the Harry Potter breakfast or the new Universal dining experiences.

Put simply, on June 7, if you book through Loews' website, you will receive some sort of discounted rate. Take that for what you will.

They did this last year also, but it did not include Universals 3 onsite hotels.

Last year it was 20% off summer rates.

Last edited: