Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Collectables

Feb 11, 2014
Nashville, TN
Hey everyone!

Does anyone have a suggestion of a site to use for purchase of Universal collectables? Specifically, I'm looking for park maps. I have tried ebay but there isn't much on there.

Any tips would be appreciated!

If you live in or near the Orlando area, Theme Park Connection has bins and bins full of old brochures and maps. They've also got a giant selection of other types of theme park memorabilia, very fun place to visit.

If you live in or near the Orlando area, Theme Park Connection has bins and bins full of old brochures and maps. They've also got a giant selection of other types of theme park memorabilia, very fun place to visit.
Don't want to de-rail the thread, but do you know the location exactly? Is it a museum

I'd love to see it!