Universal Orlando Deals, Specials, and Vacation Package Offers | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Deals, Specials, and Vacation Package Offers

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
MIght as well consolidate all the offers into one thread... Here's the latest:

Universal Orlando is offering three extra months free when purchasing or renewing any 2-Park or 3-Park Annual or Seasonal Pass.

Reactions: Nico
Was not sure where to put this but here it is. For those with T Mobile, they offer a special T Mobile Tuesday deal (can use this one anytime not just Tuesdays) under the Travel section. They offer 30% discount on Universal Tickets. I bought my tickets(5 tickets) for $142 less that the Universal Orlando website. I know it's not a huge discount but I rather have that $142 in my pocket rather than Universal's.

Reactions: MrBlonde
With the end of school just around the corner, Universal Orlando Resort has launched the perfect offer to help Florida families plan a thrilling getaway to the theme park destination this summer. Starting today, Florida residents can take advantage of the exclusive “Buy 2 Days, Get 2 Days Free on a 2-Park 2-Day” offer that gives them four days of access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure to enjoy some of the most innovative and immersive theme park experiences ever created. Guests also have the option to upgrade their ticket to include Universal Volcano Bay water theme park, a picturesque, tropical oasis that offers the perfect balance of thrills and relaxation.

Guests can also use this offer to experience the all-new DreamWorks Land – a vibrant themed environment opening this summer inspired by DreamWorks Animation’s beloved characters from Shrek, Trolls and Kung Fu Panda.

** FL residents and Passholders looking to stay near the thrills this summer can take advantage of special offers at Universal Orlando hotels, including saving up to 40% on rooms at select Universal Orlando hotels on select dates.

GET YOUR FREE QUOTE -->Book with MEI-Travel