Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 354 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion. I understand that Nintendo has a fan base. So do Legos and they have a whole park in the Orlando area. I most likely won't be visiting it but I'm sure some like it.

What about an area where it's permanently the Quidditch World Cup? Since that can be anywhere in the world, it could fit with a lot of different things.

Saw a post from @Disneyhead on WDWMagic about there being actual "dirt movement" and now I'm trying to read and catch up.

Dirt moving has started for some roads that were already planned, and not sure if they started on the warehouses and backstage facilities.

I will say that the actual resort dirt movement will be obvious once we see dirt moving to the borders as I expect them to build a berm around the entire perimeter.

Reactions: tankart150
The entrance along Destination Parkway was fully paved and has a turn lane now, still with SLRC construuction entrances along Uni Blvd. Interesting that the construction entrance signs say SLRC. Things are happening quickly down there.

Well, they could still do that. They are doing that. But what's with all the random construction spots in the middle and outskirts?

I think a lot of this was already there, maybe from failed developments before or land testing before the land was purchased.

Even if the final designs aren't complete for the new resort, I'm certain that the general layout is and we could see a general layout way before any announcement is made.

This reminds me that I need to put what I think the general layout will be for this expansion but I've been completely swamped with work.

Reactions: Magic-Man
“Theme-park observers believe Universal will add either a Nintendo-themed park or one based on Dreamworks intellectual property – including movie themes from Shrek, Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda.”

No. Bad Orlando Weekly.
I'd say they are 20 percent right....Depending on how many lands their are going to be

Reactions: tankart150
Status
Not open for further replies.