Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando - Wake Up Where the Action Is (Ads)

Great ad. The only thing that bugged me is that she was sailing away from the JP gate but that's minuscule. Kong pressing snooze was adorable.

The on site hotels are a great selling point that don't ever seem to get the attention they deserve.
You're now a Believer on Universal on site hotels. Like I originally told you, once you stay onsite at Universal, you can never go back to the old ways. :thumbsup:

You're now a Believer on Universal on site hotels. Like I originally told you, once you stay onsite at Universal, you can never go back to the old ways. :thumbsup:

I credit you more than Universal for getting me there to begin with. You commission cheque should be in the mail.

I wonder if Endless Summer will be able to capture the same magic. It’s just that wee bit further away without nothing at your doorstep.

But if they can capture people like they did with me, the other hotels should benefit as people will want more.

I credit you more than Universal for getting me there to begin with. You commission cheque should be in the mail.

I wonder if Endless Summer will be able to capture the same magic. It’s just that wee bit further away without nothing at your doorstep.

But if they can capture people like they did with me, the other hotels should benefit as people will want more.
I think Endless Summer will work OK since Universal's bus system is very customer friendly, plus the hotel looks like it will have the feel of a real resort. It looks like a really good financial deal for families with kids since the suites are very affordable.......Seems like Disney and Universal are really going in opposite directions on the visitors they want. Disney is accentuating the high middle class to wealthy class consumer. Not many new affordable options with price creeping upward on all their hotels. Universal is going in the other direction. Where they were previously top heavy with Deluxe Resorts (which incidentally are way more affordable than Disney's Deluxes), Universal's new room stock are very value oriented and are not much money more than inferior off property resorts. Interesting.

Last edited:
I think Endless Summer will work OK since Universal's bus system is very customer friendly, plus the hotel looks like it will have the feel of a real resort. It looks like a really good financial deal for families with kids since the suites are very affordable.......Seems like Disney and Universal are really going in opposite directions on the visitors they want. Disney is accentuating the high middle class to wealthy class consumer. Not many new affordable options with price creeping upward on all their hotels. Universal is going in the other direction. Where they were previously top heavy with Deluxe Resorts (which incidentally are way more affordable than Disney's Deluxes), Universal's new room stock are very value oriented and are not much more than inferior off property resorts. Interesting.

Disney seems like a high end night club and Universal is a house party.

I think Endless Summer will be similar in feel to when Cabana Bay opened, it's a similar distance to the parks on a bus but has no chance of walking. Cabana Bay now has the advantage of having Volcano Bay next door. Being on I Drive will have it's benefits however as it allows people to feel a little less trapped and can escape the bubble with shops and more moderately priced restaurants near by.

Disney seems like a high end night club and Universal is a house party.

I think Endless Summer will be similar in feel to when Cabana Bay opened, it's a similar distance to the parks on a bus but has no chance of walking. Cabana Bay now has the advantage of having Volcano Bay next door. Being on I Drive will have it's benefits however as it allows people to feel a little less trapped and can escape the bubble with shops and more moderately priced restaurants near by.
"Disney seems like a high end night club and Universal is a house party'...Love that phrase. I think you caught the light with that. :thumbsup::toast: