Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando's Secret Season

Portofino, Hard Rock & RP actually looks like price increases for 2020. Those certainly aren't deals. They've been advertising the other hotels for those same prices for Fall 2019 too, for the last few months. So it's kind of a fake sale.
I haven't looked but I wonder how FL resident and AP discounts are comparably

I haven't looked but I wonder how FL resident and AP discounts are comparably
Looks like that's the AP rates too....One thing I saw is that they are renovating the rooms at Portofino during the first and second quarter of 2020. They're saying there will be walls up in the areas of renovations. and that means there will be a shorter supply of available Portofino rooms. The renovation surprises me since it's only been about 4 or 5 years since the last room redo.

Looks like that's the AP rates too....One thing I saw is that they are renovating the rooms at Portofino during the first and second quarter of 2020. They're saying there will be walls up in the areas of renovations. and that means there will be a shorter supply of available Portofino rooms. The renovation surprises me since it's only been about 4 or 5 years since the last room redo.

That's great though, keeping the premium hotel really updated is never a bad thing.