Universal Passholder Survey | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Passholder Survey

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

hildyp0824

V.I.P. Member
Aug 20, 2009
Did anyone else get the annual passholder survey from Universal?

It asks lots of questions about the annual events and the passholder benefits for these events.

Very interesting... I hope passholders are not losing benefits. I like how Universal takes care of passholders.

Did you get it in the mail (haven't checked today)?

It seems as though Universal wants to see when and during what events we are most inclined to visit. As we all know, the off-seasons are a big impulse and so are the free events in the parks, but perhaps not that many passholders go then, so maybe Universal wants to give more incentives to visit. Well, all based off of working around what you said, haha.

Basically, I doubt we're losing anything (perhaps even gaining something) if we're anything above Power status.

Just received a HHN survey in my email today and the first questions was "Had you ever hear of HHN before this year?" (or something like that) and I clicked yes and then it said my survey was complete. Did anyone else get this and if you clicked yes did it let you move on to th next question?

Would still like a separate entry, especially in the mornings, for Annual Pass holders. Other than that, with free parking and the 10% discount, they are doing just fine.

Would still like a separate entry, especially in the mornings, for Annual Pass holders. Other than that, with free parking and the 10% discount, they are doing just fine.

I've been wanting the same thing. An AP only turnstile would really complete the benefits. I remember when I visited Dollywood there was an AP entrance completely separate from the main turnstiles and I was thinking what a great idea it was.

We used to have an AP-only entrance years ago. :lol: It was the turnstile all the way to the left.