Universal raises Parking prices (Oct 2018)

Joseph

BANNED
Mar 6, 2018
We got free parking at Royal Pacific with Virgin when we last went. I do wonder if they just bundle it into the base price though.
Uh? Yes? That’s what any vacation package thing does it.OVERCHARGES you. That’s how they get a little cut. I find it cheaper and rather better to just book everything myself. Can’t wait till the new universal hotel is up. That will save me probably 1500-1800 a year. Or I’ll go a extra trip might actually see Christmas events next year.

Reactions: Mad Dog

Scott W.

Premium Member
Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
Uh? Yes? That’s what any vacation package thing does it.OVERCHARGES you. That’s how they get a little cut. I find it cheaper and rather better to just book everything myself. Can’t wait till the new universal hotel is up. That will save me probably 1500-1800 a year. Or I’ll go a extra trip might actually see Christmas events next year.
Not necessarily with Virgin as you can cook it separate and still get all the benefits. I booked Hard Rock through Virgin holidays this year and it was £400 cheaper than every where else. I booked my flights separate with my air miles and Disney hotel through hotels.com.

Joseph

BANNED
Mar 6, 2018
Not necessarily with Virgin as you can cook it separate and still get all the benefits. I booked Hard Rock through Virgin holidays this year and it was £400 cheaper than every where else. I booked my flights separate with my air miles and Disney hotel through hotels.com.
Really I’ll try it

bob albert

Veteran Member
Sep 18, 2015
I would have to imagine they want to actually lose out on parking fees with increased attendance vs build more parking. But If anyone figures out self driving in the next few years even for short distances from I drive the whole season pass structure might change tho.

shiekra38

Veteran Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I would have to imagine they want to actually lose out on parking fees with increased attendance vs build more parking. But If anyone figures out self driving in the next few years even for short distances from I drive the whole season pass structure might change tho.
I've heard these parking fees are pure profit for them

Reactions: SeventyOne

fryoj

Premium Member
May 19, 2013
Once they hit the point that it's cheaper to park your car in the street and let it get towed they'll slow down.

Reactions: UNIrd