Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You’re not getting any official news from Universal for a long time about Site B

This is what the next 3+ years will look like:
giphy.gif

I'll be curious to see new flyovers/Nearmap updates. It appears they are building a road and construction gate for access from Destination Parkway right now. That makes sense since the Creative offices are also just off Destination Parkway. I wonder how much longer until the cows get evicted?

I'll be curious to see new flyovers/Nearmap updates. It appears they are building a road and construction gate for access from Destination Parkway right now. That makes sense since the Creative offices are also just off Destination Parkway. I wonder how much longer until the cows get evicted?
I would expect cows stay til the COs start being issued. They milk the ag tax rate as long as possible

What will they do with the power substation? And the drainage issue must be a priority.:thumbsup:

What will they do with the power substation? And the drainage issue must be a priority.:thumbsup:
The current work is primarily for the purpose of setting up a functional drainage system for the entire property.

As for the substation, I think their options are somewhat limited. If they would prefer it elsewhere on their property they can try throwing money at the power company to make it happen, but the decision to do so ultimately lies with the power company. Otherwise they just have to build around it and be glad they signed a contract that the substation can't put up disney advertisements.

So, can we assume that land assembly is pretty much complete now?

If so, they will have to use public spaces (with public permission) to connect the three campuses with any fixed rail system.

So does anyone else feel like Universal is preparing to unload an actual reply to disney, I believe they are preparing a response to shatter Disney’s thunder.

I see announcements coming for both the Jurassic Park Expansion and a volcano Bay Expansion this year.

Responses galaxy’s edge Harry Potter coaster, Vocano Bay Expansion, endless summer resort phase one, T23D replacement(which I believe unlike others will be a first of its kind show/ride)

Wishes for announcements future:
They then close FFL after HHN(Ministry of Magic, debuting 2020, is coming but they will not announce until after the Potter coaster debut as to not detour vacation plans) and lost continent(Zelda for 2021)

Then early possibly February they shut down Shrek(announcing Villiancon), also announcing “officially Dry Park 3 Expansion w/ Citywalk 2.0 and a waterpark all coming 2023”

So now it’s 2020 and we get Jurassic Park Expansion and ministry of Magic
Kidzone closes September(for Pokémon in 2022)

2021 we receive Zelda and villiancon

2022 we get Pokémon

2023 southern resort opens and we then get a surprise announcement for the suess expansion plot(krumpit thrill ride) and men in black Expansion plot(unknown but fingers crossed Godzilla)

2024 krumpit hybrid coaster and Godzilla dark thrill ride and then announcements for phase 2 southern property

By 2025 Universal Studios is really scaring the Disney brass with how many people are choosing there property for all vacation needs

Status
Not open for further replies.