Universal Shopping | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Shopping

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 30, 2011
I was just looking at the inline store for Universal and was wondering, does Universal do what Disney does where you can call a merchandise number and order something over the phone that is available in the park but not online? I cannot seem to find any information on their website, unless I am looking in the wrong area. If anyone knows, and Universal does in fact have an order phone number or email address, can you provide it to me please? Thanks and sorry for a stupid question.

Never mind, I found the information. See what happens when you take some time to actually LOOK. Thread can be closed unless others need some assistance. :)

Out of curiosity what was the answer? I know I've ordered things through the merchandise line, but I believe they were in stock but of a limited stock.

Out of curiosity what was the answer? I know I've ordered things through the merchandise line, but I believe they were in stock but of a limited stock.

I found the merchandise number to call for assistance. So, I called. The woman I spoke to said she could place the order for anything they sold in the park, whether online or not. There was a shirt I saw in October which I do not find online. Asked her if she could order it for me, and she was able to. I just had to describe the shirt. I didn't need any item number. Just a description.