Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open) | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was watching this video, and noticed that in the second to last shot the waterfall is running backwards. :lol:

I understand that they just reversed the shot, but still kind of sloppy for an international media company.

The people are walking backwards and the fire looks weird too. In my vídeos whenever I’ve used it I’ve been reversing it back lol.

Another update on Themeparx.

Look at the site of the Jurassic World gate compared to the workers!
View attachment 13460

The gates and JW as a whole are just perfect, I can’t wait to see it fully complete and JWA.

Also KFP thooooo

Reactions: Jamesh22
The covered walkway in the Hollywood section is also nice
and...another example of Hollywood (a beautiful street) being the entrance to a Universal park. If USF would do the same, and subtly change the entrance, they could have Hollywood as the grand
entrance instead of the very underwhelming, and almost ugly, Production Central street.......and if by some chance, Nintendo gets fast tracked to Kidzone while waiting Epic's pause, that would make
even more sense, directing initial traffic there instead of to Shrek.

Ok, for some reason, I'm not a fan of the JW mountain.

It doesn't look as realistic as VB, Skull Island, or Velocicoaster's

Is it not complete yet or am I just being picky

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Ok, for some reason, I'm not a fan of the JW mountain.

It doesn't look as realistic as VB, Skull Island, or Velocicoaster's

Is it not complete yet or am I just being picky

Yes it would look much more realistic if it was half finished on one side like VB... ;)

I don't think they are finished yet to be fair, and it may look better in person, but personally I love it.

and...another example of Hollywood (a beautiful street) being the entrance to a Universal park. If USF would do the same, and subtly change the entrance, they could have Hollywood as the grand
entrance instead of the very underwhelming, and almost ugly, Production Central street.......and if by some chance, Nintendo gets fast tracked to Kidzone while waiting Epic's pause, that would make
even more sense, directing initial traffic there instead of to Shrek.
Reminds me of an old personal project I worked on. It effectively shifted the entrance to the right by a couple of degrees (taking out the Today Cafe (it was just the Boulangerie when I originally did it) and expanding the studio store to line the street, having the main entrance way be a short dead end facing the current Hello Kitty building. Then, there was equal pull between Production Central and Hollywood. (As seen in the below photo). The big downside of doing that or rerouting the entrance at all is that it kills the gorgeous straight shot from the arch to the New York Façades.

D4B9CC74-AF02-4256-BC49-9BA25F4B1E61.jpeg

Reminds me of an old personal project I worked on. It effectively shifted the entrance to the right by a couple of degrees (taking out the Today Cafe (it was just the Boulangerie when I originally did it) and expanding the studio store to line the street, having the main entrance way be a short dead end facing the current Hello Kitty building. Then, there was equal pull between Production Central and Hollywood. (As seen in the below photo). The big downside of doing that or rerouting the entrance at all is that it kills the gorgeous straight shot from the arch to the New York Façades.

View attachment 13463
Omg, the Today Show Cafe would be gone

What foods will universal studios Beijing have

As people have elegantly put--I would suspect english, american, and chinese food to be intertwined.

I'm expecting JW to have similar food items to what Hollywood has at their Jurassic Cafe, only with a few more mandarin-inspired dishes. Potter should be the standard english food, and I would expect american/mandarin oriented food for Transformers and the Hollywood area.

Kung Fu Panda, Waterworld and Minion Land..they confuse me on what they may do