Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

These were apparently in a universal presentation of sorts showing the JW mountains concept art
image-163.jpg

Well Lord, that makes me wish we were getting a full Jurassic World somewhere in the states. Talk about immersion, high level theming. Universal is just killing it it seems with their massive projects. This, if true, is clearly another example of that. Just utterly impressive and shocking scale.

Our coaster is gonna be the better ride, so I'm good with that.

Also, I'm gonna be surprised if this doesn't end up at EU sooner or later.
Id love that honestly and could see it. I thought originally we'd get a Jurassic World, but everyone shut it down because we have the Jurassic Park area. Why would it be too crazy to have both? Have both the past and present of Dinosaurs, not wild to think honestly.

Id love that honestly and could see it. I thought originally we'd get a Jurassic World, but everyone shut it down because we have the Jurassic Park area. Why would it be too crazy to have both? Have both the past and present of Dinosaurs, not wild to think honestly.

If the coaster coming to IoA really isn't JW themed, I think we'll end up with JW in EU at some point

Depends on the themed elements within the mountain.
Ya, especially considering Velocicoaster is not as highly themed but does seem to have 2 show scenes. Im super pumped for both but I don't think anyone can deny this Jurassic World looks freaking sick.