Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

Watching Jurassic World now and I’m honestly just so excited to eee how the land turns out. Never got to see the JP films in theatres so, JW has a specials place in my heart. And Chris Pratt is one of my favorites. Hoping we hear more soon although I know we won’t

Guess this proves Transformers/Hulk isn't going to be floorless - still a good coaster and what looks like some great theming:
And Hulk 2.0's missing vest restraints. It's basically a more comfortable Hulk. Smoothed heartline, no oldschool OSTRs to bash your head against. :lol:

China Daily quotes an official as saying ride installation should be finished by the end of the year, with trial operations set to begin in the first half of 2021...TPI
Hard to predict cause of Covid so not trying to drag that into this discussion, however, are we expecting then an April/May soft opening, giving most rides the 3-4 months of testing they need? Summer opening? I have no idea what the projected date ever was.

Hard to predict cause of Covid so not trying to drag that into this discussion, however, are we expecting then an April/May soft opening, giving most rides the 3-4 months of testing they need? Summer opening? I have no idea what the projected date ever was.
This is China, my friend. That info from an official source, ie. China Daily, is actually an avalanche of information by China government standards. There's no way anyone on these forums is going to have any real info over and above what the government plants in their official release organs.

This is China, my friend. That info from an official source, ie. China Daily, is actually an avalanche of information by China government standards. There's no way anyone on these forums is going to have any real info over and above what the government plants in their official release organs.
Oh I wasn’t questioning the legitimacy at all just asking when official opening could be haha

Watching Jurassic World now and I’m honestly just so excited to eee how the land turns out. Never got to see the JP films in theatres so, JW has a specials place in my heart. And Chris Pratt is one of my favorites. Hoping we hear more soon although I know we won’t

I'm absolutely in love with how the Innovation Center looks already! The land looks like it'll be truly spectacular.

China's news agency, Xinua, is reporting that Chinese Tourism Department officials have stated that Universal Studios Beijing will open for
trial operations sometime in the spring of 2021.

Even if ill be checking it out from very a-far, super exiting to get this park next year. Something for theme park fans to look forward to. Kung fu Panda and Jurassic World are brand new for Universal so Im personally psyched to see it. Wonder when we see marketing starting if they're going for a June opening? No idea what its like to open and market a new theme park and get attention. Especially during this time

Themeparx had a concept art photo of Camp Jurassic at JW here, along with a lot of other documents likely about that building that I do not understand at all. Same thing was done for DK in the USJ section on their site.... dont want to post a link in case it isn't okay but I need someone with a theme park brain to help me understand all those documents lol. Not sure if we're allowed to discuss here though so I want to proceed with caution....

Themeparx had a concept art photo of Camp Jurassic at JW here, along with a lot of other documents likely about that building that I do not understand at all. Same thing was done for DK in the USJ section on their site.... dont want to post a link in case it isn't okay but I need someone with a theme park brain to help me understand all those documents lol. Not sure if we're allowed to discuss here though so I want to proceed with caution....

All I want is that brachiosaurus encounter now.