1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Universal Studios Florida vs Universal Studios Hollywood

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by chriss.moyer, Jul 31, 2019.

?

USF or USH

1. Universal Studios Florida

93.8%
  2. Universal Studios Hollywood

6.3%
  1. chriss.moyer

chriss.moyer Newcomer

Which of the main "studio parks," in America win for best overall theme park? Include all the factors like rides, F&B, immersion and theming, quality of the park, beauty, cohesion, etc. Keep in mind to base this off of right now, currently, not what either park used to be like. Please keep mind in, we're comparing the two studio parks, this does not include Islands of Adventure or which is the better resort, it is just the two main parks.

So, anyway which is better? The original and genuine, USH, or the newer and a little larger, USF?

Universal Studios Florida[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Universal Studios Hollywood
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. GhostHost85

GhostHost85 Newcomer

I am kind of undecided since it is hard to vote with the parks in their current state. Mid 90s USF was far superior to modern USH. However, I am not a fan of the recent changes at USF. The best things about USF are the superior version of Revenge of the Mummy, E.T. Adventure, and Men in Black. The good Potter rides are all in IOA. However, USH, has Forbidden Journey plus Jurassic World which USF lacks. I guess I will say overall USF is slightly better, however, it used to be a much wider margin between the two parks. Some of that is because USH has gotten better and some of that is because USF has gotten worse.

3. RFRees

RFRees Member

I've never been to USH, so I'm withholding my vote.

Though I will say that when SLoP and Mario Kart open in Hollywood, USH will be the clear winner.
    Gotta disagree... While I think Hagrids and FJ are far superior to Gringotts, you can't forget King's Cross/train to Hogwarts, which is the clearly better ride compared to Hogsmeade Station/the train to Diagon.

4. GhostHost85

GhostHost85 Newcomer

I agree that the journey from Diagon to Hogwarts is better than Hogsmeade to Diagon. However, I think of the train as more of an elaborately themed transportation method between the parks instead of a D or E Ticket ride on its own.