Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Hollywood Reopening April 16

I'm excited to see what the prices are. My plan is once my pass is done in September to get the best pass with the Express press on it, will save me the headache of having to think about MK and will get to ride that thing a lot before that pass is over

I want to still know a question that they have not answer or really talked about being is the snowball meet and greet going to be there for opening day or week

I want to still know a question that they have not answer or really talked about being is the snowball meet and greet going to be there for opening day or week
I mean maybe, Donkey was out for the tasting event

But They might wait for June before having him out and add something to "promote" for summer times.

My guess for the summer is they will push SLOP, JW and the Potter Nighttime show and try to get people into the park this summer.

The real kick in the pants here: Express is being offered for USH.
Just like with Six Flags, my opinion is get in early do a few rides you enjoy and be out by 1 PM when lines become insane

These companies just want money and are willing to make normal people wait in lines for hours to get it. So until June/July when they can be open at 100% I would recommend APs to understand lines are going to suck and better to get in and out than be there all day

Thoughts on anticipated wait times for rides? Have any rides confirmed to be virtual queues? Is everything going to be open? I'm looking to go on a Tuesday. I don't want to spend the extra money on the Express but kind of annoyed USH is doing it currently. Are Express tickets usually sold in limited numbers and are the current amount they can sell less than a normal day?

Last edited:
Thoughts on anticipated wait times for rides? Have any rides confirmed to be virtual queues? Is everything going to be open? I'm looking to go on a Tuesday. I don't want to spend the extra money on the Express but kind of annoyed USH is doing it currently. Are Express tickets usually sold in limited numbers and are the current amount they can sell less than a normal day?

Well, that's odd. Tickets were up when I checked at 7:30 AM, but at 8:20, it's now just Taste Of Universal on the ticket page.....
They limit how many are sold for a day

you also only get one per ride or show

I’d honestly wait for summer before buying this because we have no idea what rides and shows will be closed until they open capacity more

If you buy an annual pass do you still have to go in person to activate it? I want to buy one and I'm attending taste of universal this Saturday so wonder if i can do it then.

Does anyone know if virtual queues will used? In the COVID protocol disclaimer attached to the email confirmation, it says “Download the Universal Studios Hollywood App. For additional safety guidelines. It’s also the easiest way to access: virtual line passes...”

Were they only selling a limited number of APs? I just hopped on to grab a pair because someone else I know said they did earlier (could’ve been lying), but it says they’re unavailable.

Last edited:
Were they only selling a limited number of APs? I just hopped on to grab a pair because someone else I know said they did earlier (could’ve been lying), but it says they’re unavailable.

Showing unavailable to me, too.

Does anyone know if virtual queues will used? In the COVID protocol disclaimer attached to the email confirmation, it says “Download the Universal Studios Hollywood App. For additional safety guidelines. It’s also the easiest way to access: virtual line passes...”
Water World and SLOP make the most sense but maybe Simpsons/Despicable me if those are up