Universal Studios Japan/Osaka Report - Sept. 7th-8th | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Japan/Osaka Report - Sept. 7th-8th

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You're doing a wonderful job, I've never seen a report on this park like this! Excited to see what else awaits, I really like how they've done the CitiWalk at this park with the hotels!

I look forward to seeing pictures of people wearing those crazy hooded towel thingys. I LOVE the cultural details and appreciate your very fluent writing talent.

Can't wait to hear more. Really makes me excited to travel the world and visit all the various Disney and Universal parks one day.

Fun read so far. Can't wait to see the rest. I hope you got to enjoy some rides that no longer exist in the states like Back to the Future and Jaws. I know better things are coming as a result but I still miss those rides..

Sorry I haven't updated (or posted on the forums, mind you) for a few days. I've been caught up with my nose stuck in a book, and well, it's hard to rip me out of it once I'm sucked in. I'll be posting another update in the next few days. :)

It's always puzzled me as to why Universal chose Singapore over Osaka to open the first TF ride. :shrug: The transformers line came from Japan and was bought by Hasbro as three separate toy lines. Anyhow. It's all good Megz :thumbs: We all know a great update is on the way.

It's always puzzled me as to why Universal chose Singapore over Osaka to open the first TF ride. :shrug: The transformers line came from Japan and was bought by Hasbro as three separate toy lines. Anyhow. It's all good Megz :thumbs: We all know a great update is on the way.

Singapore is an international tourist/business destination. A ton of flights going through Asia/Oceania stop in Singapore for a day or so, so if you want to reach a gigantic audience of people from around the world, Singapore is a good place to be.

The Singapore park is doing much better than anticipated as well. Expect numerous attractions and upgrades over the next 10 years.

Yup sure is, a B&M Hyper coaster with on board audio.

Just need the hyper coaster, the stand up hurts like hell and the wing just seems like a gimmick. Just give me Apollos Chariots big brother and were good :lol: