Universal Studios Pin Trading | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Pin Trading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i got pins, but im not trading :p
Yeah, I never got the whole trading thing. I've had it explained it to me a few times from the Disney point of view, but for me it boils down to: I bought these pins because I like them, and I don't think I'd be trading them anytime soon.

I'm assuming the game changes once the pin trading program ages and rarer pins become more valuable.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some avid Disney pin collectors out there. Universal and Knott's have tried getting into the whole pin trading thing, but it seems guests just buy them because they look pretty. :p

there is actually a whole web link for Universal Pin Trading, however i lost it since they redid the USH.com website. I just like to collect them and keep them in my pin folder. i have a whole section for my universal pins

I really wanted to get into the pin trading stuff at USH but the pins available aren't that great. They're very large compared to the mid 2000's stuff. I have a lanyard with some classic pins and I really wanted a nice USH logo pin but they're so huge! Not to mention there's no Jurassic Park pins at all. So many Simpsons and DM pins but not a single JP one makes me sad.

I really wanted to get into the pin trading stuff at USH but the pins available aren't that great. They're very large compared to the mid 2000's stuff. I have a lanyard with some classic pins and I really wanted a nice USH logo pin but they're so huge! Not to mention there's no Jurassic Park pins at all. So many Simpsons and DM pins but not a single JP one makes me sad.
Singapore has some good JP ones. And I'm chasing a few Universal ones on Ebay from the 80s and 90s. Ebay also has most of the amazing JP pinbacks from 93.