Universal Studios Roblox | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Roblox

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 6, 2016
You're probably wondering "what is roblox??" Well, it's an online game and the premise is that the users make the games and the users play them as well. So I thought you'd be interested in this game on it. It's a recreation of Universal Studios with some parts added in. I don't think it's based on any specific park but it's still good. Not all rides are open so there's a downside. Also today as I'm typing this right now the park's Halloween Horror Nights is almost starting.

So come on down and play! Here are the links.

Universal Studios ROBLOX - Theme Park [BETA] - ROBLOX
Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2016 - ROBLOX
(check the website if you wanna know when HHN is open)

P.S: You don't have to make an account, you can just play as a guest.
P.P.S: If you don't have a good computer, it might lag out.

You're probably wondering "what is roblox??" Well, it's an online game and the premise is that the users make the games and the users play them as well. So I thought you'd be interested in this game on it. It's a recreation of Universal Studios with some parts added in. I don't think it's based on any specific park but it's still good. Not all rides are open so there's a downside. Also today as I'm typing this right now the park's Halloween Horror Nights is almost starting.

So come on down and play! Here are the links.

Universal Studios ROBLOX - Theme Park [BETA] - ROBLOX
Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2016 - ROBLOX
(check the website if you wanna know when HHN is open)

P.S: You don't have to make an account, you can just play as a guest.
P.P.S: If you don't have a good computer, it might lag out.

This looks super cool!