Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Singapore

'IF' that turned out to be true the golf course next door has a bigger acreage than USJ ie it would be a massive expansion space.

I highly doubt it though.

The difference here being that I believe Sentosa own the golf course so could decide this if they wanted to.
I hope they get it. The plans say that USS and some other part of RWS would split the land, so I wonder how much USS would get. Even half of the land could very well be close to or being on par with the DL forward expansion zone.

Expansion for USS would be great, it’s not going to feel like a complete park until Minions/Nintendo opens but even after that it will be the smallest park.
I wonder if an expansion here would involve Harry Potter, possibly a non-Hogwarts with Diagon or the Ministry.

Expansion for USS would be great, it’s not going to feel like a complete park until Minions/Nintendo opens but even after that it will be the smallest park.
I wonder if an expansion here would involve Harry Potter, possibly a non-Hogwarts with Diagon or the Ministry.
Considering how Dragon dates back to 2014, if they were going to go with Potter, I would much rather prefer they go with the Ministry. Or maybe it will be something else entirely.

It seems like they'll be building a tunnel under the access road to lead to the Mario Kart show building, but as of yet the restaurants it's presumably replacing still have reviews from this week.
I am going to guess that once Minion land opens, it will then be full steam ahead on SNW construction.

It seems like they'll be building a tunnel under the access road to lead to the Mario Kart show building, but as of yet the restaurants it's presumably replacing still have reviews from this week.
Maybe, but could also be a bridge over the road given that the entrance to MK is always on the 1st floor.

So it seems it’ll be the USH version essentially.
Looks that way. I don't think anyone would expect USJ to get a full version.

None of that includes the golf course so it will be interesting to see if the park ends up expanding even more.

Good news from my visit Thursday - Waterworld is back! Not sure how long it's been running for but it had 2 performances that day. Everything was open too. Construction coming along well on Minions Land with Grus House outline clearly visible.

Some maintenance issues - Dino not working at the end of Jurassic Rapids, and many audio issues on The Mummy - our first ride we had no music, second ride the music in the cart was very jumpy.

Queues were minimal, and everything became a walk on after the rain storm. Had our own cars for our second rides on Transformers and Mummy.

Good news from my visit Thursday - Waterworld is back! Not sure how long it's been running for but it had 2 performances that day. Everything was open too. Construction coming along well on Minions Land with Grus House outline clearly visible.

Some maintenance issues - Dino not working at the end of Jurassic Rapids, and many audio issues on The Mummy - our first ride we had no music, second ride the music in the cart was very jumpy.

Queues were minimal, and everything became a walk on after the rain storm. Had our own cars for our second rides on Transformers and Mummy.
Thats really a goods new for your visit! Hope you did enjoy.