Universal Studios Store | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 24, 2015
Hello! I noticed that there was no thread for the Universal Studio Store so if you get any pictures, info, or questions about the Studio Store, you can share here. 

25179331116_6920bb2963_b.jpg

(From Inside Universal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alexshow.
Haha yeah. In the description of the "folder" it says Studio Store, but it seems no one created a thread for it  ;)

The front part of this store--right at the main entrance--is still walled off, and appears to be gutted.  Is there any word on what will eventually happen to that space?  Seems odd it's all finished (save The Walking Dead portion in back) except for the first section a guest would run into. 

I was almost considering this, but that seems to be such an odd location, to be essentially the very first thing people would see as they entered the park.  I'd think that'd turn off many families and children to see that so "in their face" on their way to Harry Potter.  Plus, if you were park guest in the middle of their day, would you make the trek all the way back to the park entrance/exit just to do The Walking Dead maze?  It may be the case, but it would seem a very unusual choice to me.

It will REALLY bother me if they don't change those signs to read "Studios Store" instead of "Studio Store" to match the new side.

I've never understood the reason for the name change.

For what it's worth, they left the Things From Another World lettering on for weeks before taking it down. Perhaps someone will notice the Studios-Studio mix-up and fix it sooner.

Yeah, I think the park map says "Studio Store" so it must of been a typo. This is what makes Universal, Universal and Disney, Disney. But we still love ya Uni!  ;)

Yeah, I think the park map says "Studio Store" so it must of been a typo. This is what makes Universal, Universal and Disney, Disney. But we still love ya Uni!  ;)

How could they make a typo when they installed lettering and a canopy with the Universal Studios Store branding?

The map does indeed say Universal Studio Store, so now I'm confused. The CityWalk store was renamed the Universal Studios Store, and now the park has a Universal Studio(s) Store hybrid?

I mean the people who made the signs. There could of been some miscommunication and they made signs that said "Studios" not "Studio". Who knows. Lol