Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It it was completely up to Universal, they wouldn't. But Nintendo also has a say in decisions relating to their properties. If SNW or Pokemon was to go into KZ, it wouldn't be a problem. But to have two of Nintendo's major properties (and the two most recognizable by far) in a brand new park, then one in a prebuilt park? That could potentially be a problem for Nintendo.

Plus, I don't see Nintendo taking up more than 30 acres at maximum. The new park is rumored to be over 100 acres at least.
1 IP for each park. Also, 30 acres in a single park for Nintendo? Are you crazy?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
1 IP for each park. Also, 30 acres in a single park for Nintendo? Are you crazy?

It's now rumored that both SNW and Pokemon could go into the 3rd park. In that case, what is the point of keeping Zelda separate? And as for the 30 acres, it isn't that far fetched. SW:GE is nearly 15 acres for just one IP. Nintendo has three.

It's now rumored that both SNW and Pokemon could go into the 3rd park. In that case, what is the point of keeping Zelda separate? And as for the 30 acres, it isn't that far fetched. SW:GE is nearly 15 acres for just one IP. Nintendo has three.
Where was it said that Mario and Pokémon are both going to park three other than speculation?

Where was it said that Mario and Pokémon are both going to park three other than speculation?

Well, you have rumors of anything-and everything-replacing KZ, meaning that SNW has probably been moved to site B. If Pokemon doesn't go in KZ (like @Disneyhead seemed to suggest in another thread, saying that a DW IP could go there), it only makes sense that both SNW and Pokemon would be there. Plus, you have the D&M article, which stated that all three properties could go there. @Marni1971 seems to suggest that a lot of that report is accurate.

Reactions: tankart150
Anything else you could share about this? Or perhaps point me in the right direction if this is public knowledge? First I'm hearing of any of this.

Two I can, Universal Cable Production is making a Marvelesque show about the monsters living in the times of the authors who wrote them and NBCUniversal and Blumhouse has bought in Eli Roth's production company to create classic monster and other horror based projects.

Producer Richard B. Lewis Sets Three Projects At Universal Cable Prods | Deadline

Probably a castle (Peaches or Shrek), that's what I heard, though the LOTR mountain is a heck of a good idea.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.