Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Jungle Skip, I'd much rather like a hub/spoke model like MK and AK seems like a mashup of the ring design and a hub design. I mean it's nice for a park to have a focal point, but I have no problems with the messy/mishmash layout of USF and HS from a patron standpoint.

I wouldn't be surprised if we just get a Nintendo Park and a Dreamworks park. I could definitely see the dream works park having a hub with the far far away castle as the centerpiece.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not really. Kinda. It's a hub in a river, and there's a lake on one side of it. But the area on the other side of the lake isn't reachable from the hub, you have to go around the water to get there.
It’s a lagoon, Mario. Have you learned nothing from Cheep Cheep Lagoon? There are no lakes in Mario, and I don’t think Mario even knows what a river even is, so stop trying to fool me.

I'd love if each land in the park followed a Diagon Alley design philosophy where it's not visible from outside the land. There could even be some sort of unique twist involving the hub be the center of some sort of wall, or mountain range, or castle courtyard, blocking the view of the other lands, making for a grand reveal once you enter each secluded area.

Universal can't use Marvel outside of IOA at all, right? It's too bad, Wakanda would be great in a new park.

Seems like it yes, and that if Wakanda would be used by Universal, it would probably be more based on the modern comics as opposed to the Boseman/Coogler film.

I'd love if each land in the park followed a Diagon Alley design philosophy where it's not visible from outside the land. There could even be some sort of unique twist involving the hub be the center of some sort of wall, or mountain range, or castle courtyard, blocking the view of the other lands, making for a grand reveal once you enter each secluded area.

Honestly, I would love a Disneysea oriented park in the level of theming, mixed in with the immersive elements of Diagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.