Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice call! Thought I missed one.

Then perhaps look in the subtitle name, similar to how New Donk is mainly "Metro Kingdom", as seen here with Lake Lamode.
heck you man Mario ain't no lake boy, that's a kingdom if I ever seen one
The contract says MSHI can be used in IOA....nothing in the contract limits the size of MSHI just that the characters need to be used in a proper manner...(No HHN houses anymore). So essentially MSHI can be expanded as much as Uni wants and a lagoon show possible if you claim the lagoon is part of MSHI
:(

heck you man Mario ain't no lake boy, that's a kingdom if I ever seen one

:(

Well, then I think then perhaps you should've prefaced that it's your opinion, as Lamode from Odyssey, Jolly Rodger from various Mario titles, and even Princess Peaches castle from Mario 64 having almost of a lakeside area around it's exterior.

Heck, even Galaxy comes to play in that.

latest

Mario, regardless if you will agree or not, is no stranger to having lake environments attached to the overall area. It's just not as often, that's all.

Reactions: Mike S
Well, then I think then perhaps you should've prefaced that it's your opinion, as Lamode from Odyssey, Jolly Rodger from various Mario titles, and even Princess Peaches castle from Mario 64 having almost of a lakeside area around it's exterior.

Heck, even Galaxy comes to play in that.

latest

Mario, regardless if you will agree or not, is no stranger to having lake environments attached to the overall area. It's just not as often, that's all.
Lamode=Kingdom
Jolly Rodger=Bay
Princess Peach=Not even a body of water, you're barely even trying anymore

Universal has a film coming out in September called a House with A Clock in its Wall based off the novel of the same name by John Bellairs. Its part of a series of kid friendly gothic horror novels.
I just read the first book and I have to say this IP is one for the parks.

The House With the Clock on its Wall has become the IP Universal would be 100% stupid not to use in the park even if the movie doesn't do blockbusters. Literally just finished the book and that entire thing screams interactive queue, preshow, ride, like easily the most adaptable IP in the same way Waterworld was adaptable to theme parks. The story takes place in this dead evil wizard and witches house which similar to Hogwarts everything in the house is enchanted to some level. The main character's Uncle and neighbor are a witch and a wizard who do magic and tricks of the eyes. If the movie is a success I'm sure Universal will fast track a ride because it just screams theme park.

LOTR authentic cuisine does not excite me (sorry) it just seems very bland and British :bolt:... i'm sure they would make it way better than I'm imagining it would be.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
My work network has a chat function to connect people who work stateside and in the Disney forums, they mentioned this upcoming gate.

My coworkers really really want LOTR and Pokémon more so than Mario, DreamWorks, Zelda, etc.

Reactions: Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.