Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 393 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold prediction- Jurassic World goes to IOA as a transformation for JP, Nintendo will be at Kidzone & Zelda at IOA replacing Lost Continent, classic monsters will be a suprise if it ever comes to a fourth gate an outside chance of coming. PS according to Screamscape a classic monsters land is not happening I recently sent them an email asking that question.

Bold prediction- Jurassic World goes to IOA as a transformation for JP, Nintendo will be at Kidzone & Zelda at IOA replacing Lost Continent, classic monsters will be a suprise if it ever comes to a fourth gate an outside chance of coming. PS according to Screamscape a classic monsters land is not happening I recently sent them an email asking that question.
Don’t believe much they say.

I've noticed a pattern here..

Person 1: "Hey, this would be super cool if they did this!"

Everyone else: "No that's not gonna happen."

blue-sky-thinking. Noun. (uncountable) (idiomatic) Thinking that is not grounded or in touch in the realities of the present. (idiomatic) Open-minded thinking

A Creature From The Black Lagoon Guided Boat Tour Similar To Jaws Or Jungle Cruise Would Be Cool.

I think something like that would work better as something like the Pirates ride from Shanghai, but yea, that would be cool.

If I was gonna do that land, I'd have a big dark ride with all the monsters, a coaster, and maybe a walkthrough or a show. Make it a foreboding land that hovers over you, with a dark forest and a village around Dracula's or Frankenstein's castle. I think expecting individual rides for each monster is probably a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.