Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems the new park will do well with the expected line up. Still really hoping for Godzilla but highly doubt it.
SNW and Godzilla in the same park with a proper treatment and HOLY BALLS!!! Yeah I’d pay for a “Diamond” annual pass. Hell throw in the DC characters, or really just bring Superman screw the rest, and I’d move my family to Orlando just so I could be there every weekend lol.

Pipe dreams yes, so now moving on.....

Yeah it seems the new park will do well with the expected line up. Still really hoping for Godzilla but highly doubt it.
Godzilla would require an absolutely huge attraction the likes of which we’ve never seen before or even imagined. It would be the undisputed star attraction of the new park.

This is why it will never happen and why I want it to happen. Quite the dilemma.

Life sized Godzilla AA, as well as life sized flying Mothra AA...15 acre attraction area on a small "radioactive island" in the south China Sea. Battleships and tanks and jets...all life size of course.

...greatest stunt show ever.

Life sized Godzilla AA, as well as life sized flying Mothra AA...15 acre attraction area on a small "radioactive island" in the south China Sea. Battleships and tanks and jets...all life size of course.

...greatest stunt show ever.
Lol. There could be ways to imply his massive size without a full scale AA. The sets would still have to be gigantic though.

Because I don't wanna see I-4 from inside the park. *rim shot*

Kidding aside, there's gonna be lots of new development around Universal and they need to give themselves a buffer.
I imagine the hotels they are building will block the view a bit...Plus, just general site line work...Universal used to not care about those things, I feel they are putting much more effort into it now

Whats the expected line up again? Like the complete rumored list?
Worlds
Dreamworks
Nintendo
Fantastic Beasts
“Monsters” (which always has a sense of flux to it)

Each world would have at least two “lands,” and that’s really where the wrinkles lie.

Dreamworks can have any combination of Shrek, Panda, Dragons, and Trolls
Nintendo we know.

The last two are hard to pin down. Beasts can be Paris, New York, Brazil, etc.

“Monsters” (World of Monsters) is Classic Monsters and MAYBE Godzilla.

Then you have one-off rumored IPs that can fit in a couple worlds (Doctor Dolittle) or none of them (Ready Player One).

But that’s what I’m looking at.

Last edited:
Worlds
Dreamworks
Nintendo
Fantastic Beasts

Each world would have at least two “lands,” and that’s really where the wrinkles lie.

Nintendo we know.

Then you have one-off rumored IPs that can fit in a couple worlds (Doctor Dolittle) or none of them (Ready Player One).

Go go Godzilla!

Worlds
Dreamworks
Nintendo
Fantastic Beasts

Nintendo we know.

No way that we see just four "Worlds" or major lands. There should be five or six, maybe seven if we're lucky. And that's not including the hub, where we could see multiple original/IP attractions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.