Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

Andysol

Veteran Member
Jun 21, 2016
Thank the Lord.

Ive been a million times and am familiar with the lagoon- but do they have a storage area for Barges- if they wanted to do something like RoL? Not thematically similar, of course.

Reactions: tankart150 and Joel

s8film40

Veteran Member
Apr 18, 2013
This was my favorite night time show of all the area parks. I would have liked to see it one more time. I'm excited to see what they do though.

Reactions: tankart150

JungleSkip

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2010
The Mushroom Kingdom
Thank the Lord.

Ive been a million times and am familiar with the lagoon- but do they have a storage area for Barges- if they wanted to do something like RoL? Not thematically similar, of course.
Probably not. There are a few boat houses, but not big enough storage for anything large-scale.

IMO, they just need to add a TON more fountains, lasers, and projection mapping on the surrounding buildings.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
While I didn't mind CineSpec as it was in 2012, it became incredibly dated. Excited to see what they do with the advancements of technology and with the huge amounts of IP's that Universal has for the park's.

Reactions: tankart150 and Joel

Alicia

Premium Member
Jul 17, 2014
Orlando
CineSpec isn’t as bad as many say, it was still low rated by the readers of the Unofficial Guide.

Also, updated statement from UOR. Note “characters from Universal attractions”.
Also says "NEW ANIMATION"... so... MINIONS maybe?

Reactions: tankart150

s8film40

Veteran Member
Apr 18, 2013
Dang, really?
"To each their own" certainly rings true to this. I thought it was atrocious.
The music was great and the narration as well. I thought it really conveyed a great cinematic history feel. I agree the water screen things were getting kind of old and I'm sure something else could work much better. Illuminations is a far more dated show and in greater need of replacement, Fantasmic is ok but no where near the DL version, I'm not a fan of the new MK show and the thing at DAK seems to be a joke. So in other words I agree CineSpec isn't the best, but it's well above everything else.